RMF 450 in January?

1 reply to this topic
  • Dave725

Posted July 22, 2003 - 03:27 AM

I called North American Motorcyle brokers on 7-21-03 and was asking Zak about the RMF250`S He said he was getting 60 of them in Setember and he said he was getting the Yzf 250`s in August. Just out of curiousity I asked him if he had heard anything about a RMF 450 and he told me he was getting them in January. Now I find this hard to believe since I haven`t read anything about Suzuki releasing a RMF 450 in 2004. Let me know if you guy`s heard anything about this, and Zak`s number is (250)558-7577 feel free to check into this yourself.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yamahasocal450

Posted July 22, 2003 - 07:30 AM

that guy is a little sketchy it will probably be a 2005 and or they will introduce them progressively like everyother manyfacturer did with their 4 stroke race bikes :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.