Big Gun Silencer?

2 replies to this topic
  • billoyd

Posted July 21, 2003 - 08:29 PM

I have a Big Gun Race on my BRP. I am going to ride some D/S rides in the Ca & Co in the next month. I was wondering if there was anyone running the Quiet Core and if the DB's are 94 or below. Big Gun says no problem, but I would hate to drive all the way to CO and not pass sound check for a week of riding? Let me know!!! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bigtom17

Posted July 27, 2003 - 08:38 AM

I got your answer. I had same concerns you did. I put the quiet core in the Race series and had it checked at a ISDE this summer. It came in at about 94 DB with the quiet core inserted. I leave it in since it doesn't seem to affect the power either. Don't worry it will pass.

• billoyd

Posted July 27, 2003 - 05:39 PM

Thanks for the Info! This will make it easier to load my truck for a week in Colorado!!!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.