Best tire deals

11 replies to this topic
  • Boomer

Posted March 24, 2001 - 02:11 AM

I can't find anyone that can beat Chaparral - how about you guys?

• SUnruh

Posted March 24, 2001 - 06:26 AM

hard to say, but with Chaparral you have to understand that it might be 2 months before you actually receive those "cheap" tires.

if you like dunlop's (752,755,756,739) then you need to talk with Jim Cook at http://www.smackovermotorsports.com/ he has a special where he ships you 2 rear tires and 1 front tire for $165 (shipping is included).

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 24, 2001 - 10:42 PM

Use http://www.discoountmotorcycletire.com They are a shop located just down the street from me and have the lowest prices I can find. I used to get tires from all over but now I use them exclusivelly. They are cheaper even having to pay sales tax.

Roostn in Denver

• Boit

Posted March 24, 2001 - 11:23 AM

Roostn: There are 1 too may o's in discount to make the URL work. Once I corrected it, I was able to visit the site. Thanks.

• F-Pilot

Posted March 24, 2001 - 07:41 PM

Try http://mawonline.com
Great prices, lots of inventory and very good service.

• Boomer

Posted March 25, 2001 - 02:18 PM

Thanks guys - I have a $99 deal going for two tires - one 18" and one 19" - from Chaparral. I'll do a comparo with the sites to see if anyone else does better.

Boomer

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 26, 2001 - 03:56 AM

Perilli is having a special. Ask your dealer if he can get any. I got a rear for $55.

Nick

• JBM

Posted March 26, 2001 - 06:18 AM

www.rockymountainmc.com has about the cheapest prices that I've found and most everything in stock. You can also check www.tireexpress.com they also have good prices.

• Tim

Posted March 26, 2001 - 09:20 AM

I just got new tires from Rocky Mountain last week. M59 front and the new M78 120 wide for the rear(this thing is a monster!!). With shipping the total was $124. They have the M78 for much cheaper than I have seen it anywhere. They came in about 4 days from CO. To IL. The same day I ordered tires for the street bike from Chapparal and they did not have my first two choice of models in stock. I had to go with the third choice before they had some. NOTE: These were not "odd" sized tires. I have had similar problems with stuff being in stock with Chapparal.

• Sanch

Posted October 14, 2001 - 09:30 PM

I looking for tires, and the cheapest prices I've seen are from Motorcycle Accessory Warehouse (MAW) at www.accwhse.com. For an example, I'm looking at the Dunlop 756s (80/100x19 and 110/90x21). From Chaparral they're $52 and $61. From MAW they're $48 and $55. I don't know about the shipping, it could be a wash after that...

• Scott_in_KC

Posted October 14, 2001 - 09:49 PM

Got my last set of Michelin S12's from www.cycledepot.net They do the ol' meet or beat, but have pretty low prices to begin with and reasonable shipping. I suggest calling the 800# to check stock and get the best price.

• mxchamps

Posted October 16, 2001 - 05:11 PM

www.rockymountainmc.com is the cheapest! Especially when you consider shipping charges. Some places make their money in "shipping and handling" charges. They have dicount packages when you get a front and rear dunlop too.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.