- - - - -

stupid nieghbors

• Please sign in to reply

2 replies to this topic
  • basketcasebill

TT Silver Member

581 posts

Posted January 10, 2011 - 12:53 PM

we got 8" of snow in atlanta and I cant go to work so I get the 4 wheeler out for about 10 minutes and skate around the nieghborhood with a friend he has a sportsman I have a blaster.
I put mine up and he was going to the store. Couple minutes later I see a police suv cruzing by they did not stop at my house but I hope they don't catch my crazy friend out on the main road.

My nieghbors suck when you can have fun on a snow day, we were'nt tearing up their yard or anything.

maybe we just need to give them a fourwheeler so they are not so freaking jealous.

or maybee its just the 2 stroke that makes them crazy

this went down at 1pm they suck:banghead:

• stevensj13

TT Bronze Member

140 posts

Posted January 29, 2012 - 07:33 AM

we got 8" of snow in atlanta and I cant go to work so I get the 4 wheeler out for about 10 minutes and skate around the nieghborhood with a friend he has a sportsman I have a blaster.
I put mine up and he was going to the store. Couple minutes later I see a police suv cruzing by they did not stop at my house but I hope they don't catch my crazy friend out on the main road.

My nieghbors suck when you can have fun on a snow day, we were'nt tearing up their yard or anything.

maybe we just need to give them a fourwheeler so they are not so freaking jealous.

or maybee its just the 2 stroke that makes them crazy

this went down at 1pm they suck:banghead:

Find out which ones called the cops and offer to plow their driveway if they don't bother you guys anymore...

• Digical Carrot

TT Newbie

9 posts

Posted March 15, 2015 - 05:05 PM

or burn their house down...

Related Content

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.