Georgia

stupid nieghbors

1 reply to this topic
  • basketcasebill

Posted 10 January 2011 - 12:53 PM

we got 8" of snow in atlanta and I cant go to work so I get the 4 wheeler out for about 10 minutes and skate around the nieghborhood with a friend he has a sportsman I have a blaster.
I put mine up and he was going to the store. Couple minutes later I see a police suv cruzing by they did not stop at my house but I hope they don't catch my crazy friend out on the main road.

My nieghbors suck when you can have fun on a snow day, we were'nt tearing up their yard or anything.

maybe we just need to give them a fourwheeler so they are not so freaking jealous.

or maybee its just the 2 stroke that makes them crazy

this went down at 1pm they suck:banghead:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • stevensj13

Posted 29 January 2012 - 07:33 AM

we got 8" of snow in atlanta and I cant go to work so I get the 4 wheeler out for about 10 minutes and skate around the nieghborhood with a friend he has a sportsman I have a blaster.
I put mine up and he was going to the store. Couple minutes later I see a police suv cruzing by they did not stop at my house but I hope they don't catch my crazy friend out on the main road.

My nieghbors suck when you can have fun on a snow day, we were'nt tearing up their yard or anything.

maybe we just need to give them a fourwheeler so they are not so freaking jealous.

or maybee its just the 2 stroke that makes them crazy

this went down at 1pm they suck:banghead:

Find out which ones called the cops and offer to plow their driveway if they don't bother you guys anymore...

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

Register Close
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.