Looking For Used Scots Dampener for WR 400

2 replies to this topic
  • HareAndHound98

Posted July 21, 2003 - 03:11 PM

Hey Everybody,

I am looking for a used scotts dampener for a YZ or WR 400f. I already have the T-clamp and I just need the dampener and the bolt on harness.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bleedblue

Posted July 21, 2003 - 04:54 PM

What is you price range? I have an almost new one I bought this spring and may part with for the right price. I haven't used it that much, it might have about 15-20 motos on it and some play riding. Leave a post with more info or send me a pm. I still have the original box and packaging for it. :)

• HareAndHound98

Posted July 21, 2003 - 05:21 PM

I was looking to spend between 225-275 dollars if the bolt on mount is included.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.