Carb help, bike not getting gas

43 replies to this topic
  • William1

Posted March 18, 2011 - 10:46 AM

Ah... you never told us you messed with the stator too.... I'll bet the pickup was improperly positioned or was bad. Sadly, it seems Trail Techs quality control is not what it once was.

• tribalbc

Posted March 18, 2011 - 11:55 AM

Ah... you never told us you messed with the stator too.... I'll bet the pickup was improperly positioned or was bad. Sadly, it seems Trail Techs quality control is not what it once was.

Yeah I'm sending it back to them, see what they say. Thought I had mentioned it in a post previous....

Now she's mighty lean, in process of swapping out jets to what I had previously set up before this whole fiasco started :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tribalbc

Posted March 18, 2011 - 11:59 AM

no kidding.. i read that post yesterday and was sick for you... we are riding heavy here right now. almost every weekend... we were in the path of the wildfires that came thru here a couple of weeks ago.. scariest thing i have ever seen. we had 10 minutes to leave.. left my truck, dirt bikes in a wooden shop, fuel cans, my tractor.... we were evacuated for 2 days, it was within one block of my house and moving 40 mph in 60 mph winds.. we were spared, alot were not... not one burned spot on my property...

glad you got it fixed...

jay

Glad to hear you got off unscathed. We had our big fires around here a couple yrs ago. But it stayed a few miles from my house. Don't think we'll have much of a fire season this yr with all the snow, floods on the other hand.....

• William1

Posted March 18, 2011 - 12:24 PM

Yeah I'm sending it back to them, see what they say. Thought I had mentioned it in a post previous....

Now she's mighty lean, in process of swapping out jets to what I had previously set up before this whole fiasco started :thumbsup:

Yes, restore everything back to the way it was and then go from there.

If you mentioned the stator, I missed it...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.