Concepts wr 450 seat

10 replies to this topic
  • Racegun

Posted January 01, 2011 - 10:30 PM

www.seatconcepts.com Seat Concepts says that if we get 10 orders they will make a dual sport/comfort seat for the 07 + wr 450, well seat cover and foam for 160 bucks . They look trick , sort of renazco / corbin style. What do you guys think?

• Racegun

Posted February 08, 2011 - 01:43 AM

Anyone have a look , we still need around seven to get them made, i will post links to some of the vendors threads

http://www.advrider....t=654334&page=6

http://www.advrider....ad.php?t=621311

• 57Frontier

Posted February 09, 2011 - 08:37 AM

These look to be good replacement seats. I'm really considering....

• SoCA_DRZ

Posted February 09, 2011 - 08:42 AM

They will also be making a seat for the steel frame WR 450's as well. I sent them my oem foam to use as a mold a few weeks ago.

• Racegun

Posted February 10, 2011 - 11:56 AM

Only need 6 now!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RichGuy

Posted February 10, 2011 - 05:26 PM

Already bought the Guts, oh well... That seatconcepts looks to be one of the highest quality covers I've seen.

• MANIAC998

Posted August 10, 2011 - 06:57 PM

SoCA_DRZ, Thanks to you, I've just got one of these for my '06 WR 450. This winter, it'll be making a trip to Baja for a full-on test, but for now, this thing is sweet!!! Maniac

• SoCA_DRZ

Posted August 11, 2011 - 07:48 AM

SoCA_DRZ, Thanks to you, I've just got one of these for my '06 WR 450. This winter, it'll be making a trip to Baja for a full-on test, but for now, this thing is sweet!!! Maniac

Yeah, it took a few months for them to get it done, but this seat is sweet! On the long pavement or fire road sections, I can just scoot back on the wide part of the seat and it's way more comfortable than my stock or Guts seat was.

• Just_a_trail_rider

Posted August 11, 2011 - 04:33 PM

Yeah... Paul cost me about $150 as well. I wish he'd stop buying all this sh!t. I am having a hard time keeping up!

I got one for my 05. A little taller, yes... A little wider, absolutely. A lot better... damn right it is.

Its my first aftermarket seat. I am very happy.

• MANIAC998

Posted August 12, 2011 - 04:30 AM

It's funny, but when I originally put it on, I was like: "Oh. I don't know if I'm going to like this thing as it sits lower than my knee's usually like." Then I rode with it on! Like I said, I haven't done a long term test yet, but it sure is comfortable so far. That width just makes it so nice to sit down, I might start getting lazy!!! Maniac

• Sir_nick2

Posted August 12, 2011 - 05:34 AM

How bout 04 wr seat i've got my hand up

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.