Black Plastic?... Anyone?...Bueller?

11 replies to this topic

Posted July 18, 2003 - 11:30 AM

Does anyone know where I can find black plastic for the BRP :D? I have searched to no avail :).

If I find black plastic can I still call it the Big Red Pig :D?

• Pig_N_CR5hundy

Posted July 18, 2003 - 02:35 PM

If you find black plastic, let me know. A charred pig to match my black cr500 would be sweet. :)

• Rokatt88

Posted July 18, 2003 - 02:46 PM

Yeah, you need a black tank for your 500 Hundy too! Hint Hint! :)

• Dutch

Posted July 18, 2003 - 03:47 PM

You could call it "Bubba"

Posted July 18, 2003 - 04:01 PM

Uh....I....well...Dutch needs some "Sensitivity Training". :)

• qadsan

Posted July 18, 2003 - 05:41 PM

You can get a black tank from but you'll probably have to paint your rad shrouds & fenders black with Krylon Fusion since nobody else makes black plastic for the pig :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Pig_N_CR5hundy

Posted July 19, 2003 - 05:46 AM

Yeh, I know you can get a black tank and front fender, but thats it.
Bubba...........nice :D
I am workin on that black tank for the 5hundy, soon very soon :)

• JR650

Posted July 19, 2003 - 10:53 AM

Acerbis makes alot of black honda plastic, they make anything for the pig? An all black BRP would be cool, especially when racing people who dont know what it is :) maybe we should petition a plastic company to make black pig plastic.

Posted July 20, 2003 - 02:44 PM

I haven't even been able to find a black front fender.

Last I checked, Acerbis didn't have any black pig plastic. Has that changed?

• JR650

Posted July 20, 2003 - 05:13 PM

Seriously, i wonder if we could all write to a plastic company and get them to make black plastic, there are certainly enough interested people out there im sure. Black front fenders arent specifically for the 650 as far as i know, all the XRs down to a 100 have the same bolt pattern so black front fenders are easy.

• irondude

Posted July 21, 2003 - 12:25 PM

Go get em JR! Black Shrouds!! (sounds like a goth band?)
And while your at it can you ask them to make the new style Bomber chest protector in clear/grey? Thanks!!

• Rokatt88

Posted July 21, 2003 - 02:14 PM

Oh yeah...I can aleady see them in the discount bins at the Wherehouse outlets..."The Black Pig Shrouds" 50% OFF :D Pancake makeup, black lips, "Big" messy black hair and of couse wrapped in the Black Pig Shroud. I think their program comes on after the Osborns! :) :D I'll be their roady! :D

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.