Is it me or does Imagestation suck for you too?

8 replies to this topic
  • Fryboy

Posted July 18, 2003 - 08:25 AM

I just don't get it. I have finally set up my avatar and almost everyday I come here my picture doesn't show up. I go to Imagestation and go to the avatar and get URL. Once I edit my profile, deleting previous same URL and entering it again it shows up. Then it goes away again !

Anyone have the same issue? Have a better free hosting website you could point me to?

Thanks,
Fryboy

• Jetster220

Posted July 18, 2003 - 08:27 AM

I have all my pictures on a home page that I made through AOL. It seems to work perfectly and is easy to use. Apparently there is no limit either. If you have AOL I would try doing that.

• Jetster220

Posted July 18, 2003 - 08:28 AM

By the way your avtar is gone again. It was there just before I posted my previos reply.

• Fryboy

Posted July 18, 2003 - 08:31 AM

Now its back !!! Its crazy I tell you!!!!

Thanks for the AOL tip. Too bad I got rid of that along time ago. Well, I guess that depends on how you look at it. I think AOL SUCKS !!! This, in no way, reflects the way thumpertalk and/or their sponsor's feel. :)

Fryboy

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Fryboy

Posted July 18, 2003 - 08:37 AM

Thanks EGO ! You rock buddy. I don't care what anyone says about you! :)

Everyone, this proves Ego is around !!! He is alive !!!

Check my avatar address.

Fryboy out

• Jetster220

Posted July 18, 2003 - 08:44 AM

That is why EGO is the coolest. I miss his posts and wish he would come back.

• IRideBlueChick

Posted July 19, 2003 - 04:02 AM

What happend to ego? :)

• Fryboy

Posted July 19, 2003 - 04:46 AM

IRBC,

Ego went on a little vacation. He is well and from what I saw on the YZ4xx board he is baaaaaaack !

Fryboy

• Jetster220

Posted July 19, 2003 - 01:27 PM

The Infamous EGO is officially out of retirment. Now come on who really thought it would last :).

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.