Supercross , San Jose?

3 replies to this topic
  • Swede

Posted March 21, 2001 - 10:25 PM

Hi Gays

I'm a swede visiting San Jose for this week (working),
and I'm going to stay over the weekend and wonder if
there is any supercross races in the neighborhood of
San Jose for me to visit (Friday or Saturday).

We don't have supercross/stadiumcross back home,
so I love to visit one of this races.

Regards
/mats

• DaveJ

Posted March 21, 2001 - 11:26 AM

Hey...watch your spelling.

And no such luck, San Jose is mindlessly focused on nothing but high tech. All the California SuperCross stuff you speak of is in the Southern half. Stick around till May and you can visit the Vegas event.

The ArenaCross was in town, but that's gone now. And the Van's Triple Crown (FMX) is usually in San Fran, but not the right time of year.

You may be able to catch a local race at either the Hollister upper ranch or up at Livermore at Club Moto. Check the calendars.

DaveJ

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Swede

Posted March 21, 2001 - 12:47 PM

Sorry Guys!
And thanks for your reply.

/mats

• Michael

Posted March 21, 2001 - 09:54 PM

Hey my friend - you did a better job spelling than I usually do - and I wouldn't have a chance in your home country and language :)

I think the comment was more about your slip coming out "Gays" - it might only pass for humor around here......

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.