2010/2011 yz450 ims tank

3 replies to this topic
  • foxracr767

Posted December 27, 2010 - 01:39 PM

Just got the IMS tank for my 2010 yz450. Was wondering if anyone has had any issues with them leaking especially around the fuel pump assembly? Thanks in advance.

• 97sx

Posted December 27, 2010 - 07:11 PM

Worst fitting tank I have ever had on a bike. Thought for sure it would leak because I had such a hard time mounting the fuel assembly. It doesn't though.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 450motard

Posted December 27, 2010 - 07:55 PM

Mine doesn't leak. I was a little worries about it, but no leaks.

Fitment on mine is pretty good. The lower front mounts were snug, but once I got 'em to fit around the mounts on the frame, it fits like a glove every time now.

• foxracr767

Posted December 28, 2010 - 07:21 AM

Thanks guys. The fitment seams pretty good on mine too, I was surprised from some of the stories I have heard.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.