TT T-Shirts Available in the New & Improved Online Store!

6 replies to this topic
  • Bryan Bosch

Posted July 17, 2003 - 06:36 PM

Proud to be a TT'er? Then show it by sporting an official ThumperTalk.com t-shirt! Quantities are limited, so get yours while they last! Click HERE to go to our new & improved online store now! :)

Posted Image

• oldbones

Posted August 03, 2003 - 04:19 PM

Sweet! Do they all come pre-dirtified like the grey one in the photo?

• Steve_Claus

Posted August 03, 2003 - 04:27 PM

That's a shadow... :)

--Steve

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Gadsen

Posted August 03, 2003 - 06:25 PM

That's a shadow... :)
--Steve

Oh man, I was going to order a grey one too! :D Will settle for the white one! :D

• Bryan Bosch

Posted August 03, 2003 - 06:47 PM

Obviously we need a better pic. The grey shirts got hosed in this shot. They really do look good! :)

• oldbones

Posted August 07, 2003 - 06:07 AM

Got my shirt in the mail last night, looks great! Maybe should have ordered more than one! But, I will hold out for my TT riding jersey that I know is just around the corner... RIGHT???

• sjw

Posted September 07, 2003 - 08:34 AM

got my TT shirts and decals for my birthday today! what a good wife I have.thanks for the good products at Thumper Talk!!!!!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.