Everts wins on new YZF

3 replies to this topic
  • Scott_F

Posted March 20, 2001 - 05:10 PM

Stefan Everts won the opening GP in Europe on Sunday. He was riding the new YZF, displacement unknown. I can't wait to see the photos. I hope they have a new chassis and bodywork to go with the new motor.

• YZR426

Posted March 20, 2001 - 08:49 PM

The displacement is 500cc apparently and the frame is an semi-double-cradle shape, identical to the steel production Yamaha frames but made of Alloy.
Follow this link for info about last years works bike with an alloy frame: http://www.yamaha-ra...mx500/specs.asp

I'm still trying to get fit mate, I placed 1st in my B grade unlimitted race last weekend. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Scott_F

Posted March 21, 2001 - 07:28 PM

I have long been aware of the Rinaldi frames. If it makes it to production, I will most likely choose it over the CRF450R.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 21, 2001 - 07:54 PM

check this out .........not very good pix but still interesting..........

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.