what i want for x-mas for my 10

9 replies to this topic
  • DC_Excitement

Posted December 24, 2010 - 01:56 PM

someone to make a remote lever (like the hot start) on the handle bar for the choke knob. its a pain to find it in a rush situation and the radiator fins are bending from ur hand. Happy hoildays!!:excuseme:

• almostinvincible119

Posted December 24, 2010 - 09:00 PM

For sure! Even worse with Radiator Braces. HELLO WORKS CONNECTION!

• HRC

Posted December 25, 2010 - 12:35 PM

Go for GYTR radiatorbraces insteed ! I have both worksconnection and GYTR by mistake .

Edited by HRC, December 26, 2010 - 09:58 AM.

• motoxracer595

Posted December 25, 2010 - 02:57 PM

:excuseme::banghead::busted: pain in the assss

• almostinvincible119

Posted December 25, 2010 - 08:53 PM

Well, After dropping 25 bucks for WC braces (parts at cost) I'm not going out and buying a 99 dollar set from a company I cant get parts at cost from.

Someone, Ride Eng, WC, PC...who ever needs to make this plunger thing happen. ASAP!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • moto278

Posted December 25, 2010 - 09:24 PM

i havent looked at how its connected to the throttle body. but would b possible to retro fit parts from an older bikes hot start?

• aedwards07

Posted December 26, 2010 - 08:12 AM

Just wondering why you need to use the fast idle knob once the bike is already warm?

• BBrown626

Posted December 26, 2010 - 09:02 AM

How about a gas tank level indicator so you have more warning that the tank is about to overflow.
I did come up with an idea for a halo light for the gas can hose. If there were a ring of LED's around the end it would help out with the evening refills.

• grayracer513

Posted December 26, 2010 - 11:08 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the cold start knob also the idle speed adjuster? That would certainly complicate any conversion to a remote lever system.

• HRC

Posted December 26, 2010 - 12:02 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the cold start knob also the idle speed adjuster? That would certainly complicate any conversion to a remote lever system.

Yes ! You are correct my friend.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.