Smoother bottom end

2 replies to this topic
  • dikatry

Posted July 17, 2003 - 10:52 AM

I know this question has probabally been asked before, I searched but couldnt find a thread. What are some mods for the wr450 that will give it a smoother bottom end? Or can someone point me in the direction of a thread with this info on it? Thanks for the help.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mikemac61

Posted July 17, 2003 - 12:56 PM

I was new to the forum a couple of months ago and asked the same question though mine was about the 426. I imagine the same thoughts would apply. I don't know how to link you to it but do a search on "smoother 426 power delivery". Check out these ideas and, if you're like me, getting used to riding these outrageously powerful machines will come with time. Good luck.

• dikatry

Posted July 17, 2003 - 03:51 PM

Thanks for the help

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.