Selling or maybe for trade wr seat and tank

2 replies to this topic
  • Young_Padawan

Posted March 19, 2001 - 06:36 PM

Hi,

I am selling 2000 wr seat and tank. Looking for about 250/obo ( i am not sure how much they are worht). They are in great condition.(can take pics) Will maybe trade for yzf tank and seat. thanks

------------------
I am 5'8 155 on a 426.
I am nuts!

Livermore Ca

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mikeolichney

Posted March 22, 2001 - 01:48 PM

Good luck. I have a WR tank and seat that have 0 miles on them, showroom new. As far as I can tell, they are worthless, except for putting them back on the bike to sell it. Only a fool is going to trade his YZ seat and tank for your bowling-ball-between-the-legs tank. Will entertain offers for mine from any fools out there in need of more range that dont care about ergos.

• Scooter426

Posted March 22, 2001 - 01:53 PM

OK OK
$5 is my final offer. I will pay shipping. I have a YZ426 in need of more range occasionally...
scooter
racetronics@usa.net

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.