Oregon Riders

3 replies to this topic
  • damage_inc400

Posted April 10, 2001 - 02:39 PM

Well, seing that I have now lost my riding buddy (she divorced me) I was wondering if there is anyone from the Portland area that rides. Seems most everyone I know now rides quads, so I am looking at expanding my riding circle of bikes.

P.S. I have a DRZ, so please don't hate me 'cause I'm yellow!!

• Bryan Bosch

Posted April 10, 2001 - 04:13 PM

Hey, hook up with sclaus and I! We try to ride at least 2X per month within 1-2 hours of Portland. We're planning on a ride this weekend. We'll tease you about your mount, however! :) How do I get a hold of you?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sclaus

Posted April 10, 2001 - 05:15 PM

Hey Damage...

Bryan and I would love to hook-up with you and ride. We were riding 3-5 times a month but Bryan decided to get his wife pregnant...twice in one year. :) So, needless to say, his kitchen-passes are fewer than in recent years. :D

Send Bryan and/or myself an email and we'll hook-up:

• Bryan Bosch

Posted April 11, 2001 - 03:45 AM

Ah, sclaus couldn't go riding last weekend because he had a little appointment with the Dr. so that his wife will not get pregnant again. Chop, chop! :)

[This message has been edited by Bryan Bosch (edited 04-11-2001).]

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.