WR w/YZF exhaust

No replies to this topic
  • mikewrf18

Posted December 15, 2010 - 08:43 AM

I have an 07 WR450F with all the recommended mods completed. It has run great for the last couple years with these mods. I just purchased a complete exhaust w/ PMB end cap/spark arrestor from an 08 YZ450F. I installed it the other day, and now my bike is running really lean. (I think) I posted a thread in the carb section, but I know many of you have done this and probably experienced the same issues. If you have done this, and rejetted could you check out my thread in the Intake, Jetting section? I have the carb off again, it was a pain as usual, and I want to get it right so I don't have to pull it twice! All my jetting specs and settings are in that thread. Here is the link.
Thanks again

http://www.thumperta...2732&highlight=

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.