07 WR450 Australian wiring diagram

1 reply to this topic
  • 270win

Posted December 14, 2010 - 04:03 PM

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a 2007 WR450 that shows the turn signal lamps, flasher relay and horn set up for Australian released bikes? This is not included in the factory workshop manual wiring diagram I have access to.

My bike has had all the above removed / disconnected by a previous owner and I need to rewire it so I can get it inspected for road legal registration in South Australia.

I have tried to figure it out myself and the main wiring loom is still intact with the original indicator lamp wires / plugs but I can not seem to work out how it operates with the relay, hand switches etc.

Are the 07 WR electrics switched positive or switched earth? I have a feeling they might be switched earth which is why I am finding it difficult to figure out?

What model or part number is the flasher relay?

Any help and advice would be appreciated, even if someone in Australia could have a look at theirs and draw me up a rough diagram or take some photos.

Thanks in advance!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WR450FGreg

Posted December 14, 2010 - 09:21 PM

PM sent.

I have just scanned it for you. It came with my '08 manual as a separate sheet.

Email me (at the address in the PM) and I'll email a copy back to you.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.