For sale 98 BBRyz400f

4 replies to this topic
  • BBRguy

Posted March 17, 2001 - 03:09 PM

the time has come to move on, so im selling my baby...this is the current 5 time world vet champions ex-bike...heres a list of all the mods.

Ported and Polished head
JnM suspension with SOME factory internals
JnM Shock with extensive re-valving.
Carbon Fiber frame guards,Counter Sprocket guard,and rear brake guard.
Pro Circuit Ti Foot pegs.
Scott 3 bolt upper and lower triple clamps.
Pro taper bars
Renthal Sprockets (with 3 spares)
Alluminum throttle tube
Hinson Full clutch assembly
Works White brothers exhaust (yes the real deal)
Real Nickel power caoted onto the frame (its a very cool gold/silver look)
Alluminum subframe
BBR billet
gas cap,Kick Starter, and rear brake pedal and engine mounts.
Brand New White plastic, with brand new BBRmotorsports Graphics kit with Black Hot tops gas tank cover.
White Brothers Air filter.

this bike is very trick... the engine is BRAND new, i just spent 2000 fixing it. everything in the engine has only about 5 hours on it, oil changed after every ride, very very very pampered bike.only the best of everything. And for an extra 500$ you can get Talon gold hubs,with Excel Black rims, and Bull dog spokes and nipples. completely assembled,rear hub hasnt even been ridden on ,and the hubs come with 4 talon gold sprockets, of very size..this bike comes with alot of extras, and is worth every penny. located in houston Texas. selling price is somewere between 4500-5000.
may sound like alot for a 98...but theres alot of works parts on it. very fast too. e-mail me if you are interested. i also have some rough pictures of me riding it if you want to see it. thanx.
by the way only reason im selling it, is because i want the 2002 yz450f, yes i know some people that know yamaha reps, and the 2002 WILL be a 450 with an alluminum frame, for a total weight savings of about 20lbs.

• Scott_F

Posted March 17, 2001 - 08:08 PM

Tell us more about this stuff.

Originally posted by BBRguy:
Real Nickel power caoted onto the frame (its a very cool gold/silver look)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • motoman393

Posted March 18, 2001 - 06:47 AM

he meant to say nickel looks just like an aluminum frame (or like the color of a nickel LOL)! This means it wont ever have to be repainted because it will not ever wear off! But I know it was expensive to get it done (it was done br RAT racing)!

I get my kicks on a 2001' YZ426!
Friendswood, TX

• EMARacing

Posted March 18, 2001 - 07:33 AM

I'm not interested in the bike, but I am interested in the Talon/Excel set up for $500. If you want to sell those seperate let me know.

John E. Walker

• st400f

Posted March 18, 2001 - 09:29 PM

could you send me some pics at

Related Content

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.