My new 2011 WR450F

28 replies to this topic
  • forsta_02

Posted February 17, 2011 - 03:01 AM

okay i better update..

it already had the yzf throttle stop in it
grey wire mod, but convinced thats a load of....
twin air filter
snorkel removed
gytr slip on
jetted it
changed the stand so it doesnt automatically come up anymore
47 tooth on the rear
fork bleeder valves
scotts steering dampner

bike hauls ass with the gytr pipe and jetting, thats where the bike got all its balls from and am very stoked about how nippy it is now. and its pretty much set up perfectly, keeping in mind i dont race, but do love to give bikes a flogging.

in the back of my mind im thinking of getting my suspension done, but in no rush with that, i have the suspension working very well with the factory springs and oil levels etc.

• homer2000

Posted February 17, 2011 - 11:58 AM

Hey mate how much did u pay for your gytr slip on, did u just buy it from your local dealer, cause I wanted a gytr full system, was gonna cost like 1500-1800 dollars

• X-Racer

Posted February 18, 2011 - 11:32 AM

Lesseee the pics !

• forsta_02

Posted February 18, 2011 - 11:03 PM

Hey mate how much did u pay for your gytr slip on, did u just buy it from your local dealer, cause I wanted a gytr full system, was gonna cost like 1500-1800 dollars

600 bucks for the slip on mate. but thats with an ' army discount ' from the local dealer which is just 500m from my work. good pipe tho, obviously have no idea on what pipes give you better gains but its a well built pipe, looks fairly strong compared to others. BUT i now need new rear blinkers because the exhaust winds hit the back of the blinkers.. just using an elastic band to raise them up for the time being.

would appreciate anyone who knows about after market blinkers??

oh and also im in australia so, pricing may be different if your in america?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • forsta_02

Posted February 18, 2011 - 11:22 PM

Posted Image

great view at a mates property down at killarney ( killarney border trail ride )

Posted Image

murray river down in victoria

Posted Image

mine and a mates raptor. and that thing is scary haha

Posted Image

me and a mate heading out for a ride

Posted Image

brand new, not one scratch :smirk:

• forsta_02

Posted February 19, 2011 - 12:04 AM

Posted Image

the new exhaust

• desertlover

Posted February 20, 2011 - 05:45 PM

Lovely bike!:smirk: What's that rubber band doing?

• forsta_02

Posted February 26, 2011 - 06:41 PM

Lovely bike!:thumbsup: What's that rubber band doing?

holding the blinker up from the exhaust wind. just a temporary fix until i find some after market blinkers or i find a way myself to fix it, mmmm not sure how ill go about it. :smirk:

• forsta_02

Posted March 01, 2011 - 01:46 AM

just ran out of fuel down the road to get some dinner.

checked for a leak in my fuel tank haha nah i didnt really but, jetting the bike and exhaust really changed how much fuel it drinks !

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.