Headers for Yoshi RS-2

3 replies to this topic
  • HaloSix4

Posted December 10, 2010 - 09:15 PM

Hey guys, I am looking for a new header for my 07 WR450, The stock one is just not cutting it, I have been looking around for the best header to use with the Yoshimura RS-2 Slip on, but I have not been able to find much. Any help is appreciated.

• HaloSix4

Posted December 11, 2010 - 02:50 PM

Alright, looking at the FMF Megabomb, it seems to be what I will go for, does any one know if it will fit on with my current Yoshi RS-2.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • HaloSix4

Posted December 14, 2010 - 03:37 PM

I guess no one know any?

• ww44wrf450f

Posted December 14, 2010 - 04:49 PM

Don't no much about Yoshi, cross reference your slip on with the yz's part numbers and see if they match up would be a good start, and if they do the yz's header will fit, find a used one on flee bay. Personally I would have went with a Dr.d full system for a 07 and up. My 06 had the yz header already, and found my slip-on on flee-bay(200bucks).

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.