Moab Utah Tours?

4 replies to this topic
  • vitolayne

Posted April 10, 2001 - 12:55 PM

Hey guys! I'm comming over for a visit from the DRZ forum to ask if anyone knows about the Salt Lake City area of Utah. I will be going there on business the last of this month and hope to stay an extra day to see Moab, the Red Rocks, etc. CAB on the DRZ forum suggested that I try here for a tour group that works out of Salt Lake City. Any info would be appreciated. I heard that somebody has KDX's to rent and I would really be interested in that. (3 timer KDX owner.) I nearly bought one of them again! I still might! The DRZ reminds me of a KDX on steriods with a magic button! :)
Thanks for your help. Vito

• offroadhaus

Posted April 11, 2001 - 10:11 AM

hey vito,

www.utahmoto.com

[This message has been edited by offroadhaus (edited 04-11-2001).]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • vitolayne

Posted April 11, 2001 - 11:13 AM

Thanks. I sent them an e mail. I appreciate you getting back to me. Vito

• JT_in_WP

Posted April 13, 2001 - 11:56 PM

vito,
i hit post instead of reply . check out subject;moab on the 14th
john

• CAB

Posted April 16, 2001 - 02:58 PM

Vito:

try www.moab.net/elitetours/

Have fun! Nothing like riding in Moab.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.