My fisrt

3 replies to this topic
  • imfallon1

Posted December 06, 2010 - 07:12 PM

Hey everyone. So im picking up my first wr450f tomorrow. Im going from a drz400s to this bad boy. So its an 07 with fmf pipe, jet kit, sticker kit, unbreakable levers, and a bunch of other stuff. He says that it has low hrs and its in really good shape. Im getting it for 3500. Is that a good deal? Is there anything that i should look out for? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

• kawi380

Posted December 07, 2010 - 04:58 AM

As long as the bike looks to be in good condition they are pretty bullet proof. You should be good to go. do the usual maintenance stuff, grease, cleaning, etc and check to make sure all the free mods are done. Then, ride it!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YamaLink

Posted December 09, 2010 - 07:08 AM

Presumably you have it by now. How's it look in your garage? Everything turn out okay?

• Col Psoas

Posted December 15, 2010 - 08:02 PM

So... whats the story? Are you a member of the finest club around by now or what?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.