OT: Should this be legal?

61 replies to this topic
  • BrandonW

Posted July 14, 2003 - 08:53 AM

Human hunting, with a twist! Naked women running around the desert, you (The Hunter) pay 5 - 10 grand to shoot them, they (The Ladies) get $2,500 if you don't.

I could be wrong, but I think this is just about as stupid as it gets....

Don't forget to watch the video!

• Jetster220

Posted July 14, 2003 - 09:04 AM

That is the craziest and yes dumbest thing I have seen. For that amount why not just go get yourself a good prostitute :).

• renegade

Posted July 14, 2003 - 09:59 AM

I had this twisted idea years ago; for generating revenue, for whatever reason, let's say to offset some of our taxes, like the money that goes towards the ungodly sum it takes to support keeping someone in prison. We could have: Big game hunting for death row prisoners. Hunters could pay HUGE amounts of money to hunt other humans, particularly the scum of the earth like axe murderers, mother rapers and father stabbers, etc. These scum are merely taking up valuable resources [food, money, air, water] while they await their fate for killing families for a fix, so why not generate some income off it, and let some hunters get their ya's ya's out at the same time?
Iknow it's a twisted idea, but I thought of this along time before the movie, "the running man" ,starring Arnold S. came out. I must have been still doing bong hits back then.

• Math

Posted July 14, 2003 - 10:10 AM

Yeah seems that a lot of people thought about something for rapers, murderers and so on. My opinion is just that they should work at something useful to the society while in jail...

Anyway, that hunting bambi ( however you call it ) is a real shame! :D I'm not sure if I should laugh...no... really not :D

Bet that women associations will come up... :)

• MOmilkman

Posted July 14, 2003 - 10:19 AM

Wow! Talk about giving up your self-respect!

and I thought I was giving up mine a few weeks ago when I was thinking about getting a KTM.. :)

Did any of you catch what they said the hunters get at the end of the story? (other than the thrill of seeing a naked woman) The video cut short...

• FTD

Posted July 14, 2003 - 10:49 AM

I had this twisted idea years ago; for generating revenue, for whatever reason, let's say to offset some of our taxes, like the money that goes towards the ungodly sum it takes to support keeping someone in prison. We could have: Big game hunting for death row prisoners. Hunters could pay HUGE amounts of money to hunt other humans, particularly the scum of the earth like axe murderers, mother rapers and father stabbers, etc. These scum are merely taking up valuable resources [food, money, air, water] while they await their fate for killing families for a fix, so why not generate some income off it, and let some hunters get their ya's ya's out at the same time?
Iknow it's a twisted idea, but I thought of this along time before the movie, "the running man" ,starring Arnold S. came out. I must have been still doing bong hits back then.

I certainly hope you are joking! You may want to think twice about before posting something this controversial. :) This may hit close to home with people more than you think. I am not a person that you described above but do have a close relative that got bush wacked by a bunch of high end lawyers and is in jail for 19 years for a crime from an accusation by a derainged exwife. I am sure he would love for me to copy, paste and print this BS. I bet he would love for someone to try to hunt him down. He would be like Ice T in Surviving the Game and wax 'em.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Hoss

• georgiajim

Posted July 14, 2003 - 11:04 AM

On the way to work this morning, one of the local stations had the owner/"inventor" on the line talking about this. I didn't get to hear the whole thing, but from what I heard, the "hunt" includes a "date" after the kill. Hmm, seems like a lot of $$$ for that. If you were into that type of thing, I bet you would be better off buying drinks in a club/bar. 5k should buy more than enough drinks to find at least 10 freaks much less 1.

• renegade

Posted July 14, 2003 - 11:15 AM

FTD, first off I did state that this was a bong smoking induced idea I had, about two decades ago. And when I said mother rapers and father stabbers, I was refering to a description used in the song 'Alice's restuarant' not a description of whom I thought might qualify for this sort of activity. I do however, feel that career criminals, like those who have spent a good portion of their lives in jail for murder, have pretty much proved that they can no longer function in society. I was by no means refering to a person in the situation your relative is in. That is a nightmare in itself.
Like I said, I am not prposing this idea, I thought it was as bizarre as the hunting naked women thing. Lighten up guys!

• FTD

Posted July 14, 2003 - 11:21 AM

I am sitting here contemplating this whole subject and deleting my prior post but I won't.
Sure struck a cord with me. I have to see his mother every day and I get roused at any topic in this sense.
I am sorry I lashed out. :)
Hoss

• renegade

Posted July 14, 2003 - 11:29 AM

I am sitting here contemplating this whole subject and deleting my prior post but I won't.
Sure struck a cord with me. I have to see his mother every day and I get roused at any topic in this sense.
I am sorry I lashed out. :)
Hoss

Hoss, deleting your post would be a denial off how you feel about something close to you. Don't do it. I knew I might draw some criticism for what I said, and I should have been more specific. I did not mean to offend you in the fashion I did. You have my apologies. :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • John_Lorenz

Posted July 14, 2003 - 11:31 AM

I deleted my original post, But after PMing Brandon I am placing it back.

This is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen outside the Holocaust. This parasite is a predator and thrives on the exploitation of the weak.

This is not even close to funny or humorous in any form, it is the epitome of Mans inhumanity. It goes against every moral fiber I have, depicting women no greater then an animal.

• DesertChris

Posted July 14, 2003 - 11:35 AM

Being from Vegas this doesn't suprize me a bit, I just want to know where they find these idiots willing to pay that kind of money.

• Freakboy

Posted July 14, 2003 - 11:39 AM

HOLY TIHS!

How can you compare this to the holocaust? Don't you think that is going a little overboard? You may not agree with it but comparing it to the holocaust...my god! Lighten up!

• John_Lorenz

Posted July 14, 2003 - 11:48 AM

The Act of HUNTING down a Human Being "EVEN WITH A PAINT-BALL" is no less in my mind then the acts of the third reich. It barbarism and shows the decrepit evil mind at its best. As I said Man inhumanity to Man, it is SICK, and in this case the act of using women like this just simply shows how wicked the thoughts of man can drop to.

In my opinion.

As far as my view and comparison to the Holocaust, This is a metaphor to the disgusting nature of this so called business. If you view this metaphorically similar you will agree.

• Freakboy

Posted July 14, 2003 - 11:52 AM

Alright well that is your opinion but think about it like this.

The participants in this activity are voluntary. The women obviously enjoy this kind of thing or why would they do it and the men who are partaking are in the same boat.

The victims of the Third Reich had no choice.

There is a difference there.

• Anthem

Posted July 14, 2003 - 01:24 PM

Yikes! ...and yes $10,000 to play paintball is exploitation.

• BruceWA

Posted July 14, 2003 - 04:49 PM

As Forest Gump once said, "stupid is as stupid does".

• gpracer270

Posted July 15, 2003 - 05:02 PM

I checked out the link and video and my only thought is
" Its all fun and games till someone gets an eye poked out"
in this case "Shot out" :)

• Sylvain

Posted July 15, 2003 - 09:23 PM

It's very frightning to see how certain people can lure others to beleive that there is nothing wrong with this type of behavior. It's only for fun :D. And money.

I know it's been done before in the human history. But how long will we have to wait before a smart*ss decide to offer the real thing... Do you realise that it is probably already offered in some remote part of the world.

And we will ask oursleves how come did this happen ? Because we (as a society) beleive in freedom?

We let others do what they want as long as it's not bothering us ?

Where does the freedom start for someone who accept degradation for money ?

I'm sorry but this is getting too heavy !

Lets talk thumpertalk :)

• The_Missile

Posted July 16, 2003 - 01:31 AM

Ever seen "Betrayed" - precisely that but with a race angle. Doesnt take too much of a stretch of belief to see it happens in the US already!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.