6 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 12, 2001 - 09:42 PM

here are a couple of pix from this last weekends hare n' hound near Green River Ut
Hope it worked
If not i'm sorry and will try to figure out a way to get some pix on here
anyway try this and anyone else interested in sending in some pix ............this was relatively simple to do on msn.
try this.......... http://content.commu...CING/PhotoAlbum

That's not thunder ridin' your BUTT .........
It's a whole Damn HURRICANE!!!!!!

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 12, 2001 - 09:51 PM

Here is the link to get your very own pix album
very easy and neat TOO!!!!!

lets see them pix!
If thumpertalk wont post them then we can do it this way ourselves!!

• YZR426

Posted March 15, 2001 - 04:44 AM

I put a couple of pictures into the photo album http://content.commu...CING/PhotoAlbum
,I hope you don't mind?
What do you think?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • allinson

Posted March 15, 2001 - 05:12 PM

The race photos are great. This was a fun race. I really had a fun time. The second lap was tricky with the mud in the wash. The bikes really stacked up. I came out of retirement after a 15 year sabbatical to support this event. I doubt that I will do another race. I think that I will stick to trail riding. My 426 was great. It really felt at home on this race.

I probably should have raced the amature class. After being out of the racing scene for the last 15 years and out of motorcycles for the last 13 years, I was not sure if I was ready for the amature class. My 426 and I took first four stroke and third overall in the Novice class. It was sure great passing those two strokes on the dirt roads.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 16, 2001 - 06:10 PM

what # were you?
I had the 2nd overall nov pass me but only to the demise of the thumper in the last wash
I ran him down like a child!
he had no idea i was there.
He passed me on a very tech section and i kept him in my sights and reeled him on the roads (after passing the entire 125 class parked with siezed engines on the side)and then made a charge thru the dune making my final move sneaking up on him at about 85 down the final wash. vvvvvrooooooom
did not know what hit him. THUMPER POWER!

Will anyone be at the Buzzards Race on the 24th march?

everyone is welcome to post pix on the site if you would like!
actually it is encouraged!
let's see what you guys got .

• enmerdeur

Posted March 16, 2001 - 06:52 PM

I am planning on being at Buzzards. I will be looking for you. I assume that is you on the Hurricane YZ in the pics.

• allinson

Posted March 18, 2001 - 05:53 PM

I did not have a number. I pie platted it. I think it was 301. You parked near us at the race. I think that I had the only WR426 with a street legal plate on the fender.

My brother will be going to the Buzzards. Good luck. I will be looking forward to some more pics.

Related Content

WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  106 replies

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.