Hey, anybody riddent Big Bear? experiences please...

1 reply to this topic
  • wrkaholic

Posted July 13, 2003 - 01:35 PM

Hey guys, I am thinking of taking my son to Big Bear, CA, for riding. I have heard of Holcomb Valley. Can you ride green sticker bikes there? or do you need a street legal bikes? I was thinking of staying in a hotel overnight in Big Bear then taking a series of day riding trips. Anyone out there have any experience with riding out there? thanks for any feedback. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted July 13, 2003 - 07:12 PM

I've ridden Big Bear a couple of times - once my KX500 and once on my WR400 with my wife (both are dual sported) It's been a few years but I had a blast and would love to go back again.

Try posting/searching over at www.dirtrider.net in the where to ride & SoCal wrecking crew forums - there are a bunch of folks that ride Big Bear on DRN.

Brian

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.