Which if these two YZ450F

3 replies to this topic
  • jpbastos

Posted November 28, 2010 - 03:49 PM

Hello,

Im from Portugal, I´m looking to buy a used YZ450 (and affordable) 450, and I´m deciding between wich of these you would go for...

Both are selling for same price, so its only about the bikes...one is from 2005 and other 2004 but with a few extras..any big diferencs beteen these years?

YZ450F 1:
Year: 2005
Road legal but needs lights and plate.
Pretty much stock as it seems....
Check the 2 pics

YZ450F 2:
Year: 2004
One year earlier model, but already has lights and plate, exaust (anyone know what it is?), and a few more little extras...
Check the 5 pics

I want to set the bike mainly for trail riding in the woods.

Please help me at making the best choice...let me know your what your think...

Thank you!!

• Deadend

Posted November 29, 2010 - 09:37 AM

id take the plate. But thats just because id then buy 17" ers and motard it out every other weekend.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jpbastos

Posted November 29, 2010 - 01:09 PM

Thanks for the reply!

Both are registered (have a plate number). The one without just needs headlight and tail light, but it is registered and road legal.

Anyone? 2004 vs 2005 any major diferences?

• tech24

Posted November 30, 2010 - 06:25 AM

Thanks for the reply!

Both are registered (have a plate number). The one without just needs headlight and tail light, but it is registered and road legal.

Anyone? 2004 vs 2005 any major diferences?

No major difference that I'm aware off just gonna have to pic one

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.