K&N airfilter for WR426

2 replies to this topic
  • glamisbound69

Posted July 12, 2003 - 05:42 PM

I just purchased a K&N airfilter today and their kind of pricey but I think the quality was worth it. I may have to rejet they said so I just put the airbox lid back on and we'll go from there. :cheers:Hey is there anyone out there that can tell me which port is the vaccum port for the aircut valve so I can block it off? Oh one more thing what are these powernow valves? Do I need one?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jwriott

Posted July 13, 2003 - 03:37 AM

I thought K&N filters were more for street use than off road?

• gammab

Posted July 13, 2003 - 04:19 AM

I've gotta K&N in my car and I dont think I'd ever put one on YZF for the simple reason that I really don't believe it filters small particulate very well. I leave the filter on my car dirty as I think it works better that way..

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.