01' exhaust, complete for sale

3 replies to this topic
  • yzfman1

Posted March 12, 2001 - 09:45 AM

Muffler used once, header still on bike but in perfect condition. Would like to sell as package. Make an offer... What do you guys think of the GYT-R stuff from Yamaha? I got a good deal on a muffler when I bought the bike. Dealer told me that White Brothers makes the muffler for Yamaha. He had a more expensive unit there,FMF, so I figured if he was trying to get $$$ out of me he would have pushed that one. Maybe he gets a kick-back from Yamaha for the GYT-r stuff...lol. Any info would be helpful, I might sell that muffler if anyone is interested, I think I'll get a DR. D when they're available...Thanx

• enmerdeur

Posted March 12, 2001 - 12:09 PM

I would be interested in the header pipe.

------------------
SHN
99'YZ-400

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • hart

Posted March 13, 2001 - 06:06 AM

How much $$ for the silencer and head pipe? would you sell just the silencer?

hart@ndak.net

• Boomer

Posted March 13, 2001 - 03:14 PM

out from under thou !!!!!!!!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.