Drink systems?

21 replies to this topic
  • oldbones

Posted July 18, 2003 - 06:41 AM


If you want to carry anything other than water, look for the Camelback MULE. 100 oz bladder, pockets for few tools, tube, spark plug, munchies, tourniquet... etc. Comfy too. I hate the packs that are wide as your whole back, too sweaty. This one is only about 7-8" wide. I wear it outside, and had no problems with it bouncing around or snagging in the woods.

I give it :) :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Fryboy

Posted July 18, 2003 - 06:52 AM


I am down with what oldbones recommends. I have been using the mule for over a year now and just love the thing.

It holds all kinds of crap and all the water you could drink. I never ride without it.



Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.