vintage dirtbikes

4 replies to this topic
  • yamaharichey

Posted July 11, 2003 - 10:04 AM

Ilove my WR450 but I'am middle aged and grew up on Huskys and Maico's. I have restored several old huskys as a hobby, but everytime I finish one someone makes me an offer I can't refuse so I sell it. I'd like to fix up an old Maico this time or maybe a CZ or an BSA, and this time hang on to it and keep it as a show peice in my garage. Any of you guys know of a web site for buying and selling vintage bikes?

• John_Lorenz

Posted July 11, 2003 - 10:19 AM

send a msg or pm to bigmaico he can get you in touch with a guy named vintage dave for everything, but bigmaico can help you on the maico stuff

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Sylvain

Posted July 11, 2003 - 03:47 PM

Try this link.

It's a group dedicated to vintage dirt bike, the name is vinduro. :)

• Bamster

Posted July 12, 2003 - 02:05 PM

You can't beat this page.
Done several retso's and used this site and e-bay.http://www.motocross...mages\mr167.jpg
:D :D :D :)

• Bamster

Posted July 12, 2003 - 02:13 PM

Posted Image

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.