looking for 5.0 spring

4 replies to this topic
  • dooweb2

Posted July 11, 2003 - 04:56 AM

anyone have a stock yam 5.0 spring

• rekless

Posted July 11, 2003 - 02:30 PM

Is it the one that comes stock on the WR450? If it is I'm pulling mine off in the next week. You need one?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dooweb2

Posted July 11, 2003 - 04:20 PM

i think it is : ) yes i do

• racemile

Posted July 12, 2003 - 05:09 AM

Is that 5.2 still too stiff???
You must be a very light guy!! :) :D

start eating at fast food joints 3x aday......that spring will fit in no time!!!

• dooweb2

Posted July 12, 2003 - 06:14 AM

I dont eat fast food :) ok well maybe wendy's spicey chicken sand :D but im 185 and i seem to fit both springs and wonder if the 5.0 will let me blitz whoops easier and or kick less on braking bumps bike is starting to get close to dialed in and man every frustrating step forward brings even more amazing performance loving it .. p-38 seems to have helped my bog alot now to dial in jetting again lol

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.