kazuma cheetah 125cc misfire jetting

No replies to this topic
  • adamaj1990

Posted 21 November 2010 - 04:39 AM

hi guys ive got a 2003 kazuma cheetah 4 stroke and i have a problem with misfire and high end revs starts to judder.
idles fine just judders for power at high end
i took my spark plug out and was a dry sooty black now i think im right in saying tht my fuel to air mixture is to rich so i just need to know once i find out my main jet size will i need to go up jet sizes or down jet sizes untill i find a happy state for the bike and my spark plug changes to a pale brown (normal ) colour im also ordering a new spark plug and ht lead ...... does anybody else recommend something for me to do please write back asap cheers adam
also would anybody know my standard main jet size for a kazuma cheetah 125

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

Register Close
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.