My Mechanic is Awesome

1 reply to this topic
  • Clod_Thrower

Posted March 09, 2001 - 07:40 PM

took my forks to Randy (My mechanic)about 3-weeks ago with a leakey fork seal. I told him my Yamaha dealer didn't have them & they will have to order. He said, no problem Honda seals are better & I can get them today. Came back later that day after he had replaced the seal & put oil into it. Bad news he said, it seems to be leaking there is a small ding in it. Lets see if we can get a tube & I won't charge you for the work I did today. (it wasn't his fault I dinged it) After getting the wrong part from my dealer ordered & then getting the right one in I called him 11:30 today & asked if he had time. He was busy but said bring it in. By 6:00 he had it done, new tube ,oil in both, new seal & he said he was sorry. He had forgot to put in a washer the time before & said it wasn't profesional and he would not take any $$$ from me. WOW, I tried to pay but no go. I told him I will be back & thanked him. As long as he is in busness I will take my work to him.

[This message has been edited by Clod Thrower (edited 03-09-2001).]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Boit

Posted March 10, 2001 - 11:00 PM

You mean some people still have the quality of integrity? Go figure... :)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.