Want YZ seat & tank

6 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 07, 2001 - 09:20 PM

I need a stock YZ seat & tank for my 2000 WR400. I will buy seperate or as set.

Please resond with phone or e-mail address, and pricing. Thanks!

Vic.

• Boit

Posted March 07, 2001 - 10:02 PM

You can get the whole seat assembly from a new company now. It comes with the base, foam and gripper seat cover for $89. I'm going with them soon as my N-Style seat cover finishes coming apart. The seam didn't last 2 months.www.sdgusa.com

[This message has been edited by Boit (edited 03-08-2001).]

I just visited this site and there is no mention of these seats. I sent them a "vote-of-no-confidence" email. I doubt they will bother to respond. If they do, I'll post it here.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 07, 2001 - 10:31 PM

VH, I have used OEM YZ tank for sale. It has been ridden through alot or brush. I just bought it from an acquaintance and with some decals it'll look great and give you the slimmer profile and allow you to ride up onto the tank more than the stock WR setup. I know because I have a WR and have switched to the YZ seat tank combo. Wow what a difference. My steed feels like a different bike. Much more fun to ride. kirktemp@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Young_Padawan

Posted March 08, 2001 - 06:17 AM

Hey i still got my stock stuff. It is coming off a 2001 426. let me know.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 08, 2001 - 06:45 AM

Dear Young Padawan:

If you are referring to a YZ426 stock seat & tank combo, I am interested since yours sounds like it would be in the best shape so far.

Please respond with your phone # or call me at work at 1-800-303-7626 ext. 6746 from 1-9PM EST today. Thanks!

• wrman

Posted March 13, 2001 - 01:04 PM

Originally posted by Kirk T:
VH, I have used OEM YZ tank for sale. It has been ridden through alot or brush. I just bought it from an acquaintance and with some decals it'll look great and give you the slimmer profile and allow you to ride up onto the tank more than the stock WR setup. I know because I have a WR and have switched to the YZ seat tank combo. Wow what a difference. My steed feels like a different bike. Much more fun to ride. kirktemp@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Dear KirkT: I'm interested in your yz tank if you still have it let me know how much you want for it email me at Travis@foxinternet.net, Thanks

• logg

Posted March 14, 2001 - 06:34 AM

I believe I saw a tank and seat on eBay.com

Related Content

Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.