hot cams

3 replies to this topic
  • the426master

Posted July 10, 2003 - 07:29 AM

if I put a hot cam it my wr 426 will it make if have more low end or mid range power :)

• racemile

Posted July 11, 2003 - 04:48 AM

Cams will do aything they are designed to do. They will give you more top end if thats what they are designed for. They will give you more grunt if thats what they are designed for. What do you want out of your scooter.

Race

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • the426master

Posted July 11, 2003 - 04:54 AM

I want grunt but don't want to give away my top end

• blue_beast_wins

Posted July 12, 2003 - 03:13 AM

Let me ask you this?, if your low to mid range is good, how much top end do you need? 5% of the time or maybe even 10% of the time, small numbers if you ask me :) Buy the YZ 450 exhaust cam and enjoy the benfits many of us already have.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.