JDJETTING or Dinner and a move

4 replies to this topic
  • 450roost

Posted July 10, 2003 - 07:11 AM

I just recieved the new JD jetting kit. I want to work on the bike tonight but the wife has plans for dinner and a move. :)

• tctrailrider

Posted July 10, 2003 - 07:23 AM

Get Pizza delivered, you can dine out in the garage.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MOmilkman

Posted July 10, 2003 - 07:26 AM

Dear JDJetter,

Theres no reason you both can't enjoy a splendid evening! Just set up a candlelit table and the TV/VCR combo in the garage for 2.
Between the pasta premevera and the cheesecake for dessert there will be plety of time for some Keihn tuning! :)

• xr600r

Posted July 10, 2003 - 10:29 AM

Get your balls out of your wifes purse, and go work on your bike. :)

• Lowedog

Posted July 10, 2003 - 12:26 PM

In a perfect world your wife would install the jetting after cooking you dinner while you were relaxing on the couch with a cold one. :)

P.S. I know what I would be doing if it was me and my wife had these plans. Dinner and a movie. :D

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.