what is your 450 woods setup?

21 replies to this topic
  • TommyB 754

Posted November 18, 2010 - 01:42 PM

Height is the biggest concern of mine. I have a Zip Ty IMS tank on my YZ250 which is the smallest and most streamline tank for the smokers and I notice it. I think a tall seat would help with getting forward but it will raise the center of gravity with the rider being higher so i'm not wanting to try one.

hhhmm that was more of a statement then a question ...

Is the IMS lower then the Clarke in front of the seat? does either raise the front of the seat less?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted November 18, 2010 - 03:44 PM

Is the IMS lower then the Clarke in front of the seat? does either raise the front of the seat less?

The IMS and the Clarke 2.6 are roughly the same, but the larger Clarke is taller at the cap.

Not much difference in any of them at the seat.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.