2010 engine port and polish

4 replies to this topic
  • daniel605

Posted November 13, 2010 - 01:19 PM

ne one done ne kind of engine work to there bike. i was thinkin bout sending my motor and doing a port polish and valve job on it was looking on jgr website and they wand $5,000 to do the whole motor ne one done that yet. if so let me know who you sent it to how much and what differences it made. thanks

• brentn

Posted November 13, 2010 - 02:52 PM

That is ALOT of money.

You might be better off with the GYTR Head that comes ported with the aggressive cams for about 2000$.
You'll then have a complete spare head, and a brand new one that's already ported for your bike with all the goodies installed.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • CTD06

Posted November 13, 2010 - 06:24 PM

I had my bike done by C4MX. Frenchie (the owner of C4) used to be the factory Yamaha engine builder. He did the motors for Motoconcepts Yamaha this past season, and he sells the exact same packages to the public. I would really suggest giving him a call. I absolutely love the motor and suspension he did for me. So much actually I bought a 2010 CR250F and had him build it too.

• daniel605

Posted November 15, 2010 - 07:08 PM

I had my bike done by C4MX. Frenchie (the owner of C4) used to be the factory Yamaha engine builder. He did the motors for Motoconcepts Yamaha this past season, and he sells the exact same packages to the public. I would really suggest giving him a call. I absolutely love the motor and suspension he did for me. So much actually I bought a 2010 CR250F and had him build it too.

I would like to give him a call and price his stuff. You wouldnt happen to have a number where I could reach him. I cant use all the power the bike has but I have allways wanted to build a bike up. Now I can do it. and want to. If you could leave me his number I would appreciate it.

• geshields

Posted November 16, 2010 - 07:12 AM

Quick google search turned this up...the joys of technology!!!

http://www.c4mx.com/contact.htm

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.