Aussies.....

7 replies to this topic
  • YZR426

Posted March 06, 2001 - 01:13 PM

Are there any Aussies that read these posts?

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 06, 2001 - 01:51 PM

I would think that Australians also read these post. It is the world wide web!!!

• YZR426

Posted March 06, 2001 - 07:56 PM

Yes thats right Hitman I'm Australian and was wondering if there are anymore here?
:)

• Andrew_in_OZ

Posted March 11, 2001 - 02:04 AM

G'day YZR 426,there are a few of us here from Australia,I'm in Canberra where are U?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YZR426

Posted March 11, 2001 - 11:23 PM

I live in Sydney.
Did you ride MX or trail?
I rode the first round of the Amcross were you there?

• Andrew_in_OZ

Posted March 12, 2001 - 05:35 AM

YZR,
Mostly Trail/Enduro and the occasional MX track, no major competition stuff though. Sorry I missed the Amcross, how'd you go? What grade/level are at?I was working up there for 2 yrs on some of the olympic projects, was working long hours(top $$$)but still managed an occasional ride at Menai :) Have you ever been to one of Gaully's advanced rider training courses ? I'm interested in doing one but don't know of anyone who has been to recomend it or not!

------------------
Andrew
"00"WR400
YZ timing,EKN needle, VORTEX dualcurve ignition
SF triple platinum s/plug
open box -unifilter
98oct fuel
Staintune s/s open exhaust& header......
Somebody stop me !!!

• YZR426

Posted March 12, 2001 - 02:47 PM

I have been to a course but it was only a 1 day course,we just went over the basic stuff at first and then moved into on track technique.Overall I found it a good day and value for money,I wouldn't say that I learnt heaps just improved my technique.
I did ok at the Amcross but the track has a dangerous start straight that left a few people wishing that they didn't go.
I haven't done much riding in the trails but I have a mate that used to live in Canberra and his mates still ride heaps down there.
Keep in touch
OZI OZI OZI

• Andrew_in_OZ

Posted March 12, 2001 - 06:46 PM

Oi Oi Oi :) :D

Related Content

Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.