Saying Hi

5 replies to this topic
  • dikatry

Posted July 09, 2003 - 10:56 AM

Hi, just writing to say hi. Just got my 03 WR450f yesterday so I decided I'd stop leaching your bandwith and register :) I hail from Auburn, WA so if theres any body in the area that wants to go ride sometime write me.

• cnacc

Posted July 09, 2003 - 11:29 AM

Careful if a kid named Brandon W wants to go ride, scary man scary!

• BrandonW

Posted July 09, 2003 - 12:32 PM

Hey dikatry!

Guess what? We are scheduling a PNW "un-official" ThumperTalk ride at Lake Wenatchee on the weekend of July 18-20th!

If you want to come out and play, you are invited!

PNW TT Ride Thread

(It's ok, I am NORMAL)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yamahasocal450

Posted July 09, 2003 - 02:39 PM

what happened to the moobs/ mits :D :D :) :D

Posted July 09, 2003 - 03:21 PM

Hey dikatry, welcome , Im also new here to TT ! I still kinda lurk around in the shadows.Id like to hookup and ride sometime, I do alot of riding at walker valley so if you are ever up this way let me know.

• BlueThunder

Posted July 10, 2003 - 09:01 PM

Welcome to the asylum dikatry. Come join us in Lake Wenatchee if you can, like Brandon mentioned. We're going to find some whoops and get Brandon to hit 'em pinned, so we can see some serious man-boob action..... :D. I'll be the guy wearing the frickin' sports bra! :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.