WR450 Tall Seat

3 replies to this topic
  • ETP

Posted July 09, 2003 - 04:34 AM

I am looking to upgrade my stock monkey butt seat to a more cushy seat for the long dual sport rides.
Has anyone found a company that makes a "WR450" complete tall seat yet?
Any other seat suggestions would be great.
Thanks,
Ted

• xr600r

Posted July 09, 2003 - 01:51 PM

I think i read somewhere, that sdg was going to make complete seats for the wr's. you might want to look them up. when i was 8 yrs. old in 1968, my folks bought me a new schwinn sting ray cotton picker, it was white, with a lil' front wheel, springer front end, and shocks in the back. i wish i had that bike now, their worth some serious $$$$$$ :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • timvv51

Posted July 09, 2003 - 02:18 PM

I bought foam and a cover from Guts.Fits real good and taller and softer. Bit pricy, a hundred dollars plus change. Tim

• ETP

Posted July 09, 2003 - 02:24 PM

Called SDG today. They may make a seat later. Not enough business to tool up for the WR's. They do have a tall YZ seat, but you must get the YZ Clarke tank, and I assume YZ shrouds. $$$$$$$$$$

I grew up with a nieghbor who owned a sporting good and bicycle store. We use to ride those stingrays into the ground. Put a small briggs and stratton motor in one once. The frame cracked apart is short order.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.