WR bits for sale in oz

7 replies to this topic
  • fitzy

Posted April 10, 2001 - 02:49 AM

Got some bits off my old 99wr400 for sale if anybody in Australia is interested. Original 12lt tank and seat, set of 4.3 ebach fork springs, B & B aluminum rear mudguard support bracket,(same as Sidetrack magazine used for Australian Safari), 2000 YZ400 top triple clamp (handle bar mounts 10mm further forward than standard 98/99wr mounts) Also got a set of Super Motard rims and tyres I made up for a bit of road riding. And don't you think that's fun!!! Let me know if your interested.
fitzy

• darcy

Posted April 10, 2001 - 05:13 AM

no thanks fitzy,,i got my 99 wr400,,2weeks ago,,VERY happy with it,,have you ridden one with performance pipe?? i seen a wr 426 in town last week with road tires on it,,spun me out a bit,,

------------------

• imported_Scott_H

Posted April 10, 2001 - 05:26 PM

fitzy,

How much do you want for your Motard wheels?

scott

• Mech

Posted April 11, 2001 - 02:43 AM

Hi Fitzy,
I am interested in your Super Motard rim E-mail me at nthwind@pacific.net.sg :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • fitzy

Posted April 11, 2001 - 02:53 AM

Scott
I want $400 for the wheels & tyres. Bit of info on them. The front is of a xs650 yamaha
18 x 1.85 & uses the original wr front axle, bolts straight in. no need to modify anything.
Rear is of GPX250 Kawasaki 16 x 2.5 & uses original kawasaki axle with shims and spacers to suit, bolts right in as well. Has a 45 tooth sprocket on from memory
Let me know if you want any more info.May consider a deal on an aftermarket pipe a muffler.
Fitzy

• fitzy

Posted April 11, 2001 - 02:56 AM

mech.
see above reply to scott and let me know if your still interested, if so I email you so we can hook up
fitzy

• fitzy

Posted April 11, 2001 - 03:02 AM

darcy.
Had a staintune muffler on mine and was very happy with it. more power allthrough the range with the baffle in. Used to remove the baffle for motorcross to get more top end & overrev. Wish I'd kept it to put on my 2001 wr400. Might get another yet, good aussie pipe
fitzy

• imported_Scott_H

Posted April 11, 2001 - 05:15 PM

Fitzy,

Thanks for the reply. I will pass on this deal as I am looking to build up some 19" wheels so I can run standard size dirt track tires.

Scott

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.