Pictures

12 replies to this topic
  • Wicked_Crash

Posted July 08, 2003 - 05:23 AM

Just thought I'd post a link to some pictures of my camping trip. Click on the link below

Pictures

• SMD

Posted July 08, 2003 - 06:09 AM

Great place to ride heh? Thanks for the cool fotos Wicked :)

• Wicked_Crash

Posted July 08, 2003 - 06:26 AM

Yeah it is. I've been riding there ever since I was 4 years old. They've put a lot of work into those trails in the last year.

• 99-life

Posted July 08, 2003 - 06:35 AM

Looks like a sweet ride. Nice documentation. Great that you get to ride with your father like that.

• gratefuldawg

Posted July 08, 2003 - 06:34 PM

Nice pics wicked! Almost got the jetting nailed, thanks for your help. We need to get a ride in sometime!

• PMAUST

Posted July 08, 2003 - 06:47 PM

Thanks! Nice pictures. It is always great when someone shares stuff like this. :) :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TORTURECHAMBERS

Posted July 08, 2003 - 09:09 PM

Nice Pics. I got some pics of Hawaii stuff. Click Here

• Wicked_Crash

Posted July 09, 2003 - 04:34 AM

Looks like an exhausting and fun ride Torture. Now the question is, if I ever get a chance to visit Hawaii, How will I get my dirtbike there? :)

Gratefuldawg, glad to here your jetting is comming along. I just ordered the JD jetting kit to play with it some, I guess I'm just a jetting freak, I can't seem to leave it alone. :D We'll have to set up a ride sometime, maybe we could try setting up the first annual Rocky Mountain TT ride. :D

• TORTURECHAMBERS

Posted July 09, 2003 - 05:31 AM

Looks like an exhausting and fun ride Torture. Now the question is, if I ever get a chance to visit Hawaii, How will I get my dirtbike there? :D

That's a good question. Check with your freight companies there but it will be pricey. By the time all is said and done it will be an experience you will never forget. We can go on any level of trail you like in the most beautiful settings. :)

• MOmilkman

Posted July 09, 2003 - 05:54 AM

Good pics Torture.

I suppose it rains over there all the time. So is that how normal riding conditions are? :)

• gratefuldawg

Posted July 09, 2003 - 06:30 AM

The first annual Rocky Mountain TT ride sounds great.

• motomanfan

Posted July 09, 2003 - 07:16 AM

Both sets of pics are great.

Torture- Those pics a EXTREME to the max! I've never seen so many pics in that tough of an environment. You guys are "balls to walls" for sure :D

Thanks for sharing :)

• dp400

Posted July 09, 2003 - 09:14 AM

Torture

You guys need to buy trials bikes :D. That riding looks painful!! Do you need second gear?? :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.