Jetting spreadsheet

No replies to this topic
  • mikeolichney

Posted March 01, 2001 - 09:05 AM

I have an Excel spreadsheet that when you put in the altitude, temperature and jet settings for a properly jetted bike, it predicts the proper jetting at all other temps and altitudes. It prints out a chart that you can tape in your manual or toolbox. No math involved, just read the jetting off a temp vs altitude chart. And its FREE, thanks for all the help you guys have given me. I would like input on how it works for you, especially for the pilot jetting. I want to refine it and I need data. Tell me what jetting works best for your bike at a given temp and altitude, and what modifications you have on your engine. Email me at and I will send you a copy.

If you want more details see "high altitude jetting for 250F" topic in the 250F section.

Related Content

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.