Tyre, urgent help needed

1 reply to this topic
  • Firthy247

Posted October 25, 2010 - 10:08 AM

Hi Guys,

Would appreciate some help guys as I'm in a bit of a pickle. Im going to the IOM on Thursday and have left it a little late to get a rear tyre for my WR450 (2006). So I have two questions

1. Anyone know the best tyre website (uk) for next day delivery who would have a tyre in stock for my bike

2. I do have in my possesion a rear tyre 140/80/18 which is brand new. Does anyone know if this would fit my stock bike without any problems?

Kind Regards,

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • djrevz

Posted October 25, 2010 - 11:01 AM

dk motorcycles do next day but I'm not sure if they do the knobbly style i just get my moto spec tyres from there if i get stuck. sorry if you find this information un-useful :/

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.