OT - May be offensive to some... ENTER AT OWN RISK

8 replies to this topic
  • Fryboy

Posted July 04, 2003 - 06:10 AM

I came across this website and felt you guys would like to get a pair of these for your thumpers :)

Perhaps we could talk Bryan and Steve into marketing their own TT version. :D

Newest Mod

You will definately get the hole shot with these installed !!!

Fryboy

• yamahasocal450

Posted July 04, 2003 - 06:20 AM

people put them on their imports around here and in no time the whole bottom half is shaved off :) but in my opinion its pretty messed up ... especially on the corvette... a sweet race car with sac and f*ed up liscence plate :D

• Chris_from_Oz

Posted July 04, 2003 - 06:38 AM

Recently at work we re-crated a Harley (FLSTC) that is heading to the 'States for the 100th Anniversary Homecoming Tour. This guy had a portrait of his dog's head airbrushed on either side of the tanks, front paws on the front fender, a tail on the rear fender etc. The licence plate read "HOUND". Those badboys would've been the icing on the cake. :) :D

• MOmilkman

Posted July 04, 2003 - 08:35 AM

Thats got to be the dumbest thing I have ever seen.

Whos buying this crap? :) :D :D
:D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Chris_from_Oz

Posted July 04, 2003 - 08:39 AM

I think anyone who'd buy those things, must be lacking the real thing. :) They'll probably sell like hotcakes though, it takes all kinds..... :D

• Jetster220

Posted July 04, 2003 - 10:24 AM

I wouldnt buy them but you gotta admit they are funny as He!!.

• The_Blue_One

Posted July 04, 2003 - 04:14 PM

LMAO!!!! :)

Timfurryballs may want to get them :D

• Bryan Bosch

Posted July 05, 2003 - 05:29 AM

I came across this website and felt you guys would like to get a pair of these for your thumpers :D

Perhaps we could talk Bryan and Steve into marketing their own TT version. :)

Newest Mod

You will definately get the hole shot with these installed !!!

Fryboy

Ah, well, let me see... HELL NO! :D :D

• Fryboy

Posted July 05, 2003 - 05:38 AM

Whats up Bryan? Your bike already has a good enough set?

:) :D

Fryboy

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.