FYI -----> tires

2 replies to this topic
  • yamahasocal450

Posted July 02, 2003 - 04:46 PM

the newest dirt bike magazine has a whole shootout about tires.. looks like pretty accurate testing :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • endurodog

Posted July 02, 2003 - 06:23 PM

Havn't read the shoot out yet but ran a new tire this last weekend I really liked. Dunlop 773, soft terrian. It was in dry, dusty terrian. Not many rocks to speak of, and some of the corners were getting pretty blown out. Was in an enduro in Wyoming. I was super impressed with the tire in those conditions, got over 100 miles on it and its still in good shape. Will putting a few more on it tomorrow outside of Colorado Springs.

• Burnrider

Posted July 02, 2003 - 07:29 PM

That 773 might be the next tire I replace the IRC. You ought to see it grip in mud and clay- unreal. I got 16 rides out of it after it was studded and tore all the studs out by ride 3.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.