seats for 450

5 replies to this topic
  • blireef

Posted July 02, 2003 - 12:17 PM

Any input on a little more padding for the WR450 seat. Maybe a little taller too. :) :D

• yamahasocal450

Posted July 02, 2003 - 02:00 PM

im in the same situation also i think baja designs makes a good foam along with factory effex and ceet :) :D

• Machster

Posted July 02, 2003 - 04:46 PM

Go with the Guts tall/soft with whatever cover(including stock) you want. I love mine! Guts has a website..don't remember the link me out boys :D :D :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ddialogue

Posted July 02, 2003 - 05:01 PM

I got you covered, Machster.

• Tawm_Dawg

Posted July 03, 2003 - 03:23 AM

I just installed a Guts Racing taller, standard density on my WR450 and it is a SIGNIFICANT improvement over stock. You will laugh when you see what Yamaha had on there for stock. It will then explain why you sometimes felt like the rear knob was running up your brown eye. I also have the tall Baja Design seat on my XR650 (also made by Guts) and now I can ride all day w/out swapping cheeks. :) Good stuff.
-Tom N.

• blireef

Posted July 03, 2003 - 06:50 AM

Thanks guys, thumpertalk helps out again! I ordered the guts tall, medium foam (since I'm 235 lbs.) :) :D :D

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.